Backlog - In no particular order
- Getting Things Done (2nd Edition) - David Allen
- C# in Action (3rd Edition) - Jon Skeet
- Pro NET 4 Parallel Programming in C# - Adam Freeman
- Dynamic .NET 4.0 Applications - Data-Driven Programming for the .NET Framework - Carl Ganz Jr.
Books which I have either read cover to cover or only in segments, which I keep handy as a go-to reference.
- Pro WPF in C# 2008 - Matthew MacDonald
- Programming WPF (2nd edition) - Chris Sells & Ian Griffiths
- The Art of Unit Testing - Roy Osherove (Review) (My review)
Finished reading (reverse chronological)
- Windows Presentation Foundation Unleashed - Adam Nathan
- Head First Design Patterns - Elisabeth Freeman, Eric Freeman, Bert Bates & Kathy Sierra
- Sams Teach Yourself WPF in 24 Hours - Rob Eisenberg & Christopher Bennage